Monday, September 10, 2007

What? No photo?

Yup. Absolutely nothing to show for a whole weeks work! That's cos I've taken a week off claying. Every now and then I just get clayed out and need to stop. I've had a glorious week of being 'madam muck' carting mushroom compost to the vegie garden and planting new seeds and generally getting earthed! Now I'm all topped up I'm ready to hit the clay table...which is just as well as I have a tutorial to write for a magazine and have accumulated no less than 15 ideas of possible exhibition pieces during this week of hiatus. Amazing what happens when you just STOP for a while and let things seep up of their own accord. I'll post a pic as soon as I have something to show you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang...both YOU and cat without pictures. now what do I do for eye candy??

Hultinks Happenings said...

They say a change is as good as a rest: you were a lot outside in the fresh air, doing your compost etc... and then a clear mind to come up with all these ideas for the polymer magazine....great!