Monday, September 24, 2007

Inros Donna Kato style


I have holes and buna cord still to add but for better or worse, these are the finished inros.
Susan (see 'comments section' last post) will know what I mean when I say a really interesting thing happened when I went to add the bulbous look to the tops and bottoms...my black premo could only take so much stretching, so I couldn't create the lovely more rounded look I wanted. Looks like I'm going to have to make my next lot using kato clay for the tops and bottoms too. Didn't have any black kato on hand unfortunately. Trust Donna to write tutorials that suit her own clay better than any of the others. Smart cookie that one:) I'm still very happy with my Premo for most things, it's a great 'all rounder' but Kato clay sure does do a better job for some things.

Anyway, I'm still pleased with these and will know what to do in the future.

1 comment:

Janis said...

Mel I just love your inros and can't wait to try one. Excuse me now while I browse through the rest of your blog. Jan